Mid-Level Technical Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Clearance: Current Active TS/SCI with current IC Polygraph (required)
The Mid-Level Technical Advisorsupports Partner Engagement’s Technology & Standards division for integration initiatives.
- Manage Government project preparation, planning and execution.
- Track project plans with milestones and deliverables.
- Draft reports on meetings, management report inputs, status reports, and schedules for Government review.
- Serve as the process improvement SME ensuring best practices are utilized.
- Support the statutory requirements of the ISE.
- Develop and support plans to integrate system architectures.
- Support integration of FSLT automated systems to meet IRTPA objectives.
- Identify management technology, policies, governance, and efforts internationally to implement ISE initiatives.
- Support technical solutions that support privacy and civil liberties legal requirements, such as the generation of access audit records and compliance reporting.
- Take meeting notes as required.
Required mid-level qualifications:
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing/supporting Government IT systems, architecture planning, and engineering projects (e.g., substantive technical assistance contract assignments with a federal or state Chief Information Officer staff);
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment;
- Advanced writing skills;
- Experienced with Microsoft SharePoint or other collaboration tools; and
- Experience working in/with the IC, FSLT, and Private Sector IT elements.
Must have a minimum of the following education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform); and
- Five (5) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform. If 4 years of equivalent experience are used instead of a Bachelor’s degree, then a total of nine (9) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform are required.