Employment Type: Part-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work as a part-time (30 hours per week Monday – Friday, 8 am -2 pm) Administrative Assistant in a fast- paced office environment. If you are a self-starter that works great with a collaborative team this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
The place of work is in the Vienna/Tyson’s Corner area and is Metro accessible (Spring Hill Metro).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Day to day operations of office space, front desk, answering phones, copying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Ordering office supplies, equipment and furniture
- Inventory tracking and management of office equipment, furniture, supplies
- Ordering/stocking office snacks and beverages
- Light bookkeeping
- Liaison with property management and vendors to resolve issues
- Ensure that the office is always kept in orderly and neat fashion including the kitchen and visitor areas.
- Provide meeting support and event coordination including coordinating and ordering food, handling set up and clean up afterwards, etc.
- Occasional local travel required such as running errands for office
- Responsible for the daily running and emptying of kitchen dishwasher
- Distribute mail and packages
- Work with Administrative team
- MS Office Suite
- Gmail Suite (Google Docs, calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive thinking and resourceful in dealing with issues that may arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Reliable and dependable attendance
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines without compromising quality
- US citizenship
- 2 years of administrative office experience
- Some college preferred
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled