Mid-Level SharePoint Developer (Washington, DC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Clearance: Current Active TS/SCI with current IC Polygraph (required)
The Mid-Level SharePoint Developer supports all Partner Engagement divisions.
• Design and maintain SharePoint sites on multiple networks.
• Analyze functionality and provide recommended enhancements/changes to existing sites.
• Create customized functionality to support Government requirements.
• Provide updates, site utilization, and data analytics information/reports as requested.
• Develop a site content modernization strategy.
• Maintain site content as needed.
• Attend/participate in meetings related to site content and capabilities.
Required mid-level qualifications:
• Advanced technical ability and demonstrated success creating and maintaining complex SharePoint sites on classified networks;
• Superior ability creating custom features and functions within SharePoint;
• Knowledge of the Government’s SharePoint site modernization strategy; and
• Graphic design ability and experience desired, but not required.
• Microsoft Solutions Developer certification highly desired, but not required;
Must have a minimum of the following education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform); and
• Five (5) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform. If 4 years of equivalent experience are used instead of a Bachelor’s degree, then a total of nine (9) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform are required.
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.