Job Type: Full Time/Part Time Employee (On-site)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work as an Administrative Specialist in a fast paced office environment. If you are a self-starter who works well with a collaborative team this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. The place of work is in Falls Church, VA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting, coordinating job descriptions, job posting, reviewing resumes, conducting initial phone screening, supporting the hiring manager with the selection and hiring process.
- Updating data in the applicant tracking system (TAM)
- Scheduling and Coordinating Onboarding and Offboarding
- Assist the HR/Benefits Manager with the administrative aspects of HR, benefits and compliance including but not limited to personnel file maintenance/administration, payroll preparation/processing, ongoing and year-end W-2/1095 review/reconciliation process, employment verifications, updating HRIS for employee related address/benefits/payroll changes, compliance related activities such as workplace posters, year-end Affirmative Action data collection, etc.
- Assists with monitoring, identifying, tracking and communicating deadlines to the HR Manager and employees regarding various HR related deliverables including, but not limited to, 90-Day service anniversary dates, 401k eligibility dates, etc.
- Administers the performance review process including tracking the completion of documents and uploading documents to the appropriate online HR files within the applicable deadlines.
- Creates and maintains accurate spreadsheets with the data required for HR related compliance reporting as well as other HR related reporting activities.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of training and development programs
- Assists with planning and execution of HR related events such as benefits enrollment, open enrollment, etc.
- Assist with ensuring the HRIS software tools and records are updated with new hire and terminated employee information.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date electronic human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff
- Support day to day office operations, company events, All Hands meetings
- Order employee laptops, equipment and office supplies
- Provide support to the President, Vice President and COO as needed
- Maintain published Organization chart and administer Google suite applications,
- Life cycle management of employee equipment from acquisition to assignment to disposal.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with G Suite apps and Admin Portal (Google Docs, calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious/Highly Motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Able to multitask and prioritize requests from both lower level and upper level management
- Must be a US citizen
- 3 – 5 years of experience
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with Application Management software
- Experience with HR software packages
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Tesla Government adheres to a policy of employment-at-will which allows either party to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice.