Job title: Content Manager – Europe
Employment type: Full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with insatiable curiosity, dedication to quality, and a desire to be part of a rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have experience with the military or government and will have excellent writing, editing, data visualization, and communication skills.
Content Managers develop informational products across an array of functional areas, and build relationships with government customers. They extract information submitted through email and reporting, do independent open source research, and construct in-depth but easily digestible products based on this information. Content Managers are expected to interact with customers in-person, over the phone, and through email to build relationships and deep understandings of customer organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Work at the direction of Site Leads to make well organized, useful, and engaging unclassified articles and products.
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, information contributors, and users.
- Identify, suggest, and execute key information-sharing initiatives that provide value to government and military organizations.
- Extract relevant content from a variety of sources and create articles and other products in a format tailored to the information needs of end users.
- Categorize and organize source material to create a user-friendly, interactive experience.
- Participate in mapping processes by gathering user requirements, collecting and organizing data, and helping create static and interactive maps.
- US government or military experience (including government internships)
- Introductory level of proficiency in Russian or Lithuanian language
- Superior research and writing skills
- Experience and familiarity with conflict, humanitarian, and/or governance issues in Eastern Europe
- Ability to follow direction and function well in a small, fast-paced team
- Excellent at organizing disparate written material into a coherent whole
- Experience creating engaging written, graphical, and multimedia content
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Ability and willingness to learn various computer and web-based applications
- US citizenship; eligibility for a security clearance
- Study or work experience in Eastern Europe
- Knowledge and experience using Python
- Experience facilitating collaborations between multiple stakeholder organizations
- Comfortable with public speaking
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled