Full Stack Developer
Citizenship: Must be a US citizen
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: Based on experience and skillset
Tesla Government is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our team and build new features for our client-facing websites. We’re looking for a generalist who likes learning new technologies. You will get to work on a relatively new project with a modern microservice architecture using a tech stack that includes Java, Typescript, Spring Boot, React, MySQL and AWS. Our agile team has daily stand-ups, weekly sprint plannings, and bi-weekly deployments.
- MUST BE US CITIZEN eligible for a security clearance
- Computer science or related engineering degree from a 4-year university
- Experience writing production code in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Java web development, preferably with Spring Boot
- 2+ years of Developer experience
- Familiarity with working in an IDE like IntelliJ
- Microservices or SOA experience
- Experience with Linux
- Strong SQL skills
Tesla offers Flex PTO, flexible work schedule, health benefits, 4% matching on 401k contributions, competitive compensation, work from Home (telework), and an Apple MacBook Pro. We have a friendly, active environment, and our projects make a difference.
- A statement confirming US CITIZENSHIP and eligibility to obtain a security clearance
- A short description of a development project you have worked on, your role, the outcome
- A code sample is appreciated or just your GitHub profile
Recruiter and development service representatives need not apply.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail ofcmgr@teslagovernment or call 703.942.6930.
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled