Job title: Operations & Sustainment Lead
Employment type: Full Time, Contingent hire based on contract award (Second quarter of 2022)
Periodic in-office work may be expected, but the majority of your time will be remote. Physical office space is in the Falls Church area, Metro accessible on the Orange Line (East Falls Church Metro).
About Tesla Government Inc.:
Tesla is a rapidly growing small business that contracts with the US government to provide research and information management services and technical platforms. Tesla takes a “quality over quantity” approach, working to ensure that we provide exemplary service to our customers. This approach begins with hiring excellent staff.
We look for all-stars and we treat them accordingly. We have a strong team atmosphere and love providing fun opportunities like Friday Trivia (come prepared, our staff whips out all their esoteric knowledge).
The Operations & Sustainment Lead will support the contract by performing the following tasks
- Leads GSR operations and maintenance effort
- Coordinates and performs software problem analysis, requirements analysis, design, modification, testing and adaption of application software
- Directs and manages resources responsible for the resolution of discrepancies and other required
- Ensure operations process and procedures are followed
- Ensure resolution of Priority 1 and 2 INC and PBRs per timelines for operational tickets
- Conduct root cause analysis of high priority INC and PBRs
- Coordinate the status of operations to the GPMO and other stakeholders
- Provides a daily Operations status of all GSR stakeholders
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- At least 10 years of experience in leading team-tasks for modifying complex applications programs
from specifications and Discrepancy Reports
- At least 10 years of experience in systems sustainment, integration, and test on a program/project
- At least 10 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Information Technology or STEM Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of experience with and thorough understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud services on a program/project
- At least 10 years of experience or certification with software and system lifecycle methodologies
(e.g., ISO, CMMI)
- ITIL Service Transition and Service Operations certification
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in geospatial information system development or
- At least 5 years of experience in application software operations and sustainment
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or on the basis of disability.