Job title: Program Manager
Employment type: Full Time
Periodic in-office work may be expected, but the majority of your time will be remote. Physical office space is in the Falls Church area, Metro accessible on the Orange Line (East Falls Church Metro).
About Tesla Government Inc.:
Tesla is a rapidly growing small business that contracts with the US government to provide research and information management services and technical platforms. Tesla takes a “quality over quantity” approach, working to ensure that we provide exemplary service to our customers. This approach begins with hiring excellent staff.
We look for all-stars and we treat them accordingly. We have a strong team atmosphere and love providing fun opportunities like Friday Trivia (come prepared, our staff whips out all their esoteric knowledge).
The Program Manager will perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of contract support activities to be managed.
Interfaces regularly with the Government Program Management Office to ensure clear communication across the effort.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in staffing programs/projects
- At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in managing programs/projects to meet the cost, schedule, and performance parameters of the contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System Management or related fields
- At least 15 years of demonstrated experience in staffing programs with properly trained and qualified personnel
- At least 15 years of demonstrated experience managing programs/projects to meet the cost,
schedule, and performance parameters of the contract
- At least 7 years of demonstrated program management experience with SAFe or similar agile methodologies
- Program Management Professional (PMP®) certification
Tesla Government Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or on the basis of disability.