Julia leads our Training and Outreach team. In this role she focuses on two primary goals:
- Building a deeper connection with our clients.
- Creating products to help them understand what we can do for them.
Julia drives our community-building strategy, connecting our client base with much needed solutions for secure information sharing, data visualization, knowledge management, and open-source research. She also directs our in-depth training program, developing live and digital training modules for maximum customer understanding and adoption at all levels of the federal government.
Prior to joining Tesla, Julia was a project and program manager at Schreiber Translations, Inc. Here she honed her project management skills organizing translation projects with 30+ languages and hundreds of linguists.
In addition to her work at Tesla, Julia serves on the board of the DC chapter of the National Organization of Italian American Women and volunteers with a travel and fitness group, bringing thousands of health-minded women together in an online community.
- American University, BA International Relations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Memberships & Affiliations
- Project Management Institute
- National Organization of Italian American Women