Tyler has been with Tesla since 2014. He stepped into the role of Program Manager in 2018, where he manages all of our services, including the content, GIS, outreach and training, and data teams.
Like many of us, Tyler came to Tesla with a wealth of real-world experience. He spent more than 20 years managing teams as a veteran in the US Army and as a civilian.
At Tesla, he uses his political science expertise (with a focus on data analytics and conflict) along with his management background to provide strong, steady leadership for our internal teams. He is adept at developing organizational structures, while also excelling as a communicator to large audiences and senior leaders.
Outside of the office, Tyler loves spending quality time with his family, volunteering as a Scouts B.S.A. leader and performing outrageous feats of strength with his fellow CrossFit junkies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- University of Florida, BS in Liberal Arts & Science
- Command and General Staff College, Master of Military Arts and Science (MMAS) in Security and Conflict Studies
- University of Maryland, MS in Data Analytics
Memberships & Affiliations
- Project Management Institute
- Association of the US Army (AUSA)
- UF Alumni Association
- US Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF)